• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New apex maintenance

Wilso661

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 apex xtx
Hi guys new to the site and to any forum. But anyways I’ve purchased a 2016 Yamaha apex with 175 miles on it it’s been sitting the previous owner started every once in awhile other than that it has the original oil in it. What would should be done to it before riding this season?

I’m
Hi guys new to the site and to any forum. But anyways I’ve purchased a 2016 Yamaha apex with 175 miles on it it’s been sitting the previous owner started every once in awhile other than that it has the original oil in it. What would should be done to it before riding this season?
oil, gas, battery and chain case oil. Anything else ??

Check the bearings behind the driven upper and lower, repack them with grease, grease the suspension there's a few grease nipples that need to be done, spin the idlers to check for roughness, I always sprayed undercoating on my suspension and the shock when sitting over the summer, I use rust check green can, leave the pressure on your suspension don't lift the track of the floor. hope this helps

Back