• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New BOSS Seat Pics.

boss seat

Can someone tell me if the boss seat for an rx-1 has the gas tank in it. Thanks, Slim

Did anybody consider just getting an 05 seat and putiing it on either the 04 or 05. I believe the retail on the 04 seat is about $380. The 05 seat looks a lot more comfortable. Ofcourse anything would be better than the 03 seat.

The problem is if the 05 seat isn't all it is cracked up to be and Yamaha is late in supplying it may be too late to order a Boss seat for next season and you won't get the bulk purchase price.

Jim

Matt, what details did you get from boss as fas as color choices? I might have an orange and black RX-1 next season to try something different. What type of arrangments do you have for us canucks? thanks

Dan

Heres the deal... I'd like one in black and yellow but am worried about if I can get the plain jane RX-1 in another color besides blue next year...

Back