• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

new hindle exhaust system

BooBoo said:
dirkdiggler said:
Let's start with this statement what makes the nytro great? Low end grunt. The power loss on the hindle starts at the bottom and goes to 7800. The sled running the hindle is going to drop a good number of sled lengths right off the bat because of the power difference down low. It's a mathmatical certainty. You keep babbling about you clutch for peak power. Acctully you clutch for the whole rpm range. The slef that makes the most power throughout the full rpm range is the better setup.

If you don't have low end power and grunt what's going to move you?????

I ran excell header from Ulmer's last season and wasn't happy with what I seen this summer, The header was all cracked on almost every weld. And one of the pipes going into the collector was cracked all the way around. So why you deffending this JUNK? I would buy Hindle exhaust before spenting money on excell again. Excell DOES NOT live up to the hype from what I've seen. 1 season on a header and it's all busted up is uncalled for in my book.

Wow Calling a Site advertisers product junk. Pretty cool of you. the one thing I've always been consistent on is I have said the Hindle exhaust looks like a nice piece and Hindle is known for quality.

I can tell you if you call Excel they stand behind there product. They will take care of you. I think it's pretty sad that you would rip a good company without giving them an opportunity to fix your header.

shaddow44 said:
Well then dirk...why don't you bring your Nytro to my lake and race me? ...we'll make it a TY Grudge Race! ;)!

As for proving those claims on the Dyno.....I already said it will be stage tuned to prove that most of the loss can be gained back. I hate to point out that the Excell also loses some HP down low....admittedly not as much as the Hindle..but it does lose around 4hp....but it also does not make as much as Hindles does up top.

Why don't you come to one of the TY rides in February "I'll pay for your Michigan permit" I'll race you in any condition you want "deep Snow, groomed trail, Plowed road, Ice"

shaddow44 said:
Well then dirk...why don't you bring your Nytro to my lake and race me? ...we'll make it a TY Grudge Race! ;)!

As for proving those claims on the Dyno.....I already said it will be stage tuned to prove that most of the loss can be gained back. I hate to point out that the Excell also loses some HP down low....admittedly not as much as the Hindle..but it does lose around 4hp....but it also does not make as much as Hindles does up top.

LOL LINE THEM UP!!!! real world.

BooBoo said:
SledFreak said:
BooBoo said:
dirkdiggler said:
Let's start with this statement what makes the nytro great? Low end grunt. The power loss on the hindle starts at the bottom and goes to 7800. The sled running the hindle is going to drop a good number of sled lengths right off the bat because of the power difference down low. It's a mathmatical certainty. You keep babbling about you clutch for peak power. Acctully you clutch for the whole rpm range. The slef that makes the most power throughout the full rpm range is the better setup.

If you don't have low end power and grunt what's going to move you?????

I ran excell header from Ulmer's last season and wasn't happy with what I seen this summer, The header was all cracked on almost every weld. And one of the pipes going into the collector was cracked all the way around. So why you deffending this JUNK? I would buy Hindle exhaust before spenting money on excell again. Excell DOES NOT live up to the hype from what I've seen. 1 season on a header and it's all busted up is uncalled for in my book.

BooBoo, Did you send it back for fix it your self?

Sent it back to excell and they rewelded it. Still uncalled for, piss poor quality if ya ask me

I've heard the same thing about cracks and breaks through the grape vine. So I'm going to stay away from Excell.
Trying to find a product that won't break or fail.
Guess who's system I'm going to try!!!

dirkdiggler said:
BooBoo said:
dirkdiggler said:
Wow Calling a Site advertisers product junk. Pretty cool of you. the one thing I've always been consistent on is I have said the Hindle exhaust looks like a nice piece and Hindle is known for quality.

I can tell you if you call Excel they stand behind there product. They will take care of you. I think it's pretty sad that you would rip a good company without giving them an opportunity to fix your header.

shaddow44 said:

Why don't you come to one of the TY rides in February "I'll pay for your Michigan permit" I'll race you in any condition you want "deep Snow, groomed trail, Plowed road, Ice"

Dirk..on the first bold...you basically did that all last season with the Hindle system, and you also went at Dave Marshall of Hurricane Perf in very disrespectful manner...so don't go there sport, you're no angel and you certainly have no issues slinging the mud!

As for me coming down...well, I already made the challenge . Racing is best left on lakes...not trails, snd i'm not sno crosser...but driving fast in the trails doesn't require the best set up sled but rather the best skilled driver. Lake racing on the othere hand requires no real skill but a better tuned sled. Like I said, I made the challenge for you to come and prove it to me. ;)!

Blah Blah Blah dirk, same crap from you, but despite what you say you sling crap and knock products just in a more subltle way..When someone asks about a specific product and you come on and say negative stuff about that product then tell someone else to go with another brand...that completely goes against what you just said about not promoting another product in a Hindle post...see pg one where you first chirpped off. I have NO interest in bantering wit you anymore....so for anyone who would like info on the Hindle system, feel free to pm me.

Oh and Dirk....you didn't really lay the challenge so much as you made a statement that you want to race me....a challenge would be more of what I did...I actually said "I challenge you" lol..moote point...later sport!

Classy...?? :moon:
Duh ya...
More like sick and tired of being politically correct.
I don't need to own to decide where my $$ will go.
I've read and seen enough over the past couple years to know where to find a solid product designed to take more abuse than stock.
I also thank Boo Boo for having the balls to say what is really on his mind.
I expect more to follow.

dirkdiggler said:
Wow not once have I trashed Hindle. Nor Have i said well i heard through the grape vine the hindle sucks. I've clearly stated the dyno numbers don't look good.

I think Mach and Boo Boo should retract there comments about Excel and Boo Boo should take his compliant to Excel.

Go back and read the 17 page post. I never compared the Hindle to the excel "NEVER" Nor did I rip the Hindle as a way to promote the Excel. You guys are sliding down a slippery slope here!!!

WOW they must pay you. Just because it's a site advertiser's product doesn't make it quality. It is what it is and I'm not scared to tell it how it is. Excell product failed me, yes I called and they rewelded it but at my cost. that's not standing behind a product.

shaddow44 said:
Blah Blah Blah dirk, same crap from you, but despite what you say you sling crap and knock products just in a more subltle way..When someone asks about a specific product and you come on and say negative stuff about that product then tell someone else to go with another brand...that completely goes against what you just said about not promoting another product in a Hindle post...see pg one where you first chirpped off. I have NO interest in bantering wit you anymore....so for anyone who would like info on the Hindle system, feel free to pm me.

Oh and Dirk....you didn't really lay the challenge so much as you made a statement that you want to race me....a challenge would be more of what I did...I actually said "I challenge you" lol..moote point...later sport!

Right on, I've seen the same that's why I posted. Must be money in it for him that's the only thing I can think

Back