• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Member - ApexGT06Canuck

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha Apex GT
Hey everyone,

Just joined and subscribed to VIP, I have a 2006 Apex GT that I'm doing a bunch of well overdue maintenance on. I would like to request the owner's manual and service manual for this machine please!

Thanks,

06Canuck

The owners manual is available on the Yamaha App for free.

Sorry it’s on the Yamaha Canada website. Look down at the bottom left of the Snowmobile accessories page.
The service manual is available here but I think you need to be a lifetime member and then request a copy from a moderator.

Just go to the Apex General forum and click on FAQ’s at the top, everything you need to know about maintenance is there.

The service manual is available here but I think you need to be a lifetime member and then request a copy from a moderator.
Not a lifetime member but do need to be a VIP member as VIP membership is what will keep this forum and its wealth of knowledge around for the very foreseeable future. ;)!

IMO, having access to the service manual is just an added perk

I have signed up for VIP! Happy to support the site, tons of great information here.

How do I go about requesting the service manual?

I believe once @MrSled updates your account to reflect your VIP status, you would then just PM a moderator to request the service manual.

you only need to be a vip member and any of the moderating staff will be able to supply you a copy of the manual.

pm me as soon as you are activated as vip and i will get you the manual you want.

Welcome to the site!

How long does it usually take to get updated to VIP? I'm just assembling my Exhaust Y-pipes and donuts and looking for torque specs on the clamps at donuts, to muffler pipe and y pipe bracket.

I found this

Attachments

• 9D20E41A-4896-4F6C-81E9-07BA6EB518EE.png
    9D20E41A-4896-4F6C-81E9-07BA6EB518EE.png
    386.1 KB · Views: 79
I bought mine from @hibshman25 and had no issues installing them on my Apex.

I would never use the copper donuts. The factory donuts will last 5000kms. Just change them every oil change. I have owned 3 apex sleds and put a combined 100,000 plus kilometres on them. Always changed the donuts on the earlier models like yours every 5k. Exup models are good for 10k or more. Never had a cracked pipe or other issue. The donuts are soft for a reason.

Back