• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New running boards?

doober

Extreme
I bought the wife an 08 MTX last year, and want to do a few things to it this fall before the snow hits. One thing is some new running boards, stock ones hold the snow to no end!! Where in Canada can I get some of these "better boards" I have been reading about? Or something like them? I am also going to drop 1 tooth in the top gear so go to a 16 tooth? (17 is stock is it not?) also what is the tallest riser I can go without adding cable extensions and such? Thanks for any help

doober said:
I bought the wife an 08 MTX last year, and want to do a few things to it this fall before the snow hits. One thing is some new running boards, stock ones hold the snow to no end!! Where in Canada can I get some of these "better boards" I have been reading about? Or something like them? I am also going to drop 1 tooth in the top gear so go to a 16 tooth? (17 is stock is it not?) also what is the tallest riser I can go without adding cable extensions and such? Thanks for any help
Chad at CR Racing in Kelowna has my sled right now and he's designing running boards for it. You should be able to see some other models on his website. Call him, 250-491-1836 P.S. He also has the bar risers, I went two inches, no problem.

doober said:
F-bomb racing is in Canada??
No but for some reason those boards always showed up pronto. He ships USPS, I guess they never got caught in customs. Before I could email him for a tracking # they were at my door.

Kingsandman said:
doober said:
Chad at CR Racing in Kelowna has my sled right now and he's designing running boards for it. You should be able to see some other models on his website. Call him, 250-491-1836 P.S. He also has the bar risers, I went two inches, no problem.
I couldnt find anything on his site at all? just stuff for Nytros and Apexs'

doober said:
So what did they (running boards) end up costing after duty and such?
No duty on the two sets I ordered. I think they were just over $200 bucks per set. Don't quote me on that.

doober said:
Kingsandman said:
doober said:
I couldnt find anything on his site at all? just stuff for Nytros and Apexs'
I was just hoping you could have a look so you could get a rough idea of the design, using those examples. They're being designed right now using my sled (07 Phazer), should be ready in a couple of weeks. Feel free to call Chad, 250-491-1836

I have a set of F-Bomb better board new in box (everything included) which I will sell for 170.00 $CDN, you pay the shipping...

I am located in Newfoundland, these are for a mountain lite or MTX

Check out the WRP boards we sell!

WebRBYamahaPhazer.jpg

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/prod ... cts_id=656

Done and installed. Look good, feel nice and solid. Call Chad at CR Racing for pricing, 250-491-1836. For some pics won't load, if anyone wants them, pm your email.

Back