• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New snoscoot...

E="Convert, post: 1361750, member: 101"]Need one of these for my grandson but he's gonna want more than 35 anyone know if the ECU is upgrade able ;)[/QUOTE]
Turbo?

Does anyone know what the pitch on that track is? I have an older snosport, and yes I know the new track is narrower than the older snosport by 2 inches, but the 1 inch lug on that little Cobra track might make up for that. The length is just about the same as the older snosports, so I'm thinking this track might fit the older sports IF the pitch is 2.52, as Avid makes drivers in this pitch for the older scoots and sports.

Yikes. I can quote a price via PM but being your in MI not sure its worth the drive.
Thanks for the feedback! Yes, unfortunately you are quite a ways to drive. It's just frustrating to get this kind of service. I'm buying one of these for my daughter if I can find a decent dealer. Lol

All four dealers around here are asking list price or higher because of freight and PDI charges. lol

All I can say is this little SnoScoot 200 is a blast. I was one of the dealers to be fortunate enough to test pilot these units in Huntsville. They accelerated well and had speeds of 25mph plus with a 200lb rider on them. Suspension was great and cornering was excellent.
Step up kits for this unit will be available as well.

I believe at $3799.00 this is a great price point unit. It does have very limited availability and small margins for the dealers this season. I believe if you can get one at these great little units at list price with the Yamaha $100 acc option included you are doing well.

All I can say is this little SnoScoot 200 is a blast. I was one of the dealers to be fortunate enough to test pilot these units in Huntsville. They accelerated well and had speeds of 25mph plus with a 200lb rider on them. Suspension was great and cornering was excellent.
Step up kits for this unit will be available as well.

I believe at $3799.00 this is a great price point unit. It does have very limited availability and small margins for the dealers this season. I believe if you can get one at these great little units at list price with the Yamaha $100 acc option included you are doing well.

Have you heard anything as to what the step up kit consists of?

Back