• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New to me 2009 Phazer RTX...

mwarren

Country
USA
Snowmobile
phazer
I know its almost July in Vermont but that didn't stop me from buying a phazer. I found this one back in April and saved the phone number figuring that nobody would buy a sled at the end of the season. It is going to be my 11 year olds sled primarily although I'm sure my wife will ride it as well. I paid $3500 for it. It has electric start, reverse, and has 1571 miles on it. Its in perfect condition. Now all I need is some snow to ride it in....

Attachments

• sled3.jpg
    sled3.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 122
  • sled4.jpg
    sled4.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 142
  • sled5.jpg
    sled5.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 101

Looks like a nice machine! Had you been interested in and looking at Phazers for a while, or just found one you liked and went for it? I can imagine how badly you'd like to ride it, but on the other hand, you now have some time to get it 100% ready for next season! If you get realllllly anxious and just want to do something with it, you may want to consider some aftermarket running boards, relocating the guage pod/speedometer (so it doesn't get damaged if the sled gets rolled) etc. Either way, welcome to the site and you'll find a wealth of information here, if you haven't already!

Back