• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New viper prices

sxr1000

Extreme
So far I have contacted 3 dealers' and none have gotten back to me on a price for a new viper, for what its worth I have also contacted 4 skidoo dealers and only one of them has replied, are all these guys that arrogant that they don't care?

My dealer is stalling and I know he wants to make a sale, I think the final prices might not be set.

I think they might be making too much money. I stopped by Nielsen In Lake Villa, IL 3x's and asked them to give me a call when they figured out pricing. Nothing and more nothing. Arrogant is an understatement.

I had no problem getting prices from those that I asked. I think I asked one twice though and the price went up the second time.

I know I was told $11,400 for LTX-DX and another dealer siad $11,600. I haven't started to get serious yet though.

got my 2015 LTX SE blue and white for $11,600+tax !

A tad under $14000 otd. Taxes, tags and five year warrantee. Blue and white rtx le, found it a little cheaper other places but this is the best dealer in pa! F&S yamaha, they also support this site.

All dealers have had pricing since Feb 12th period they just have been telling everyone they haven't set prices bc they are waiting to hear what others are selling them for instead

Back