• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New yamaha tidbit.....

It wouldn't make sense to bring another Apex, so I'm thinking a Vector "SE" or Nytro "SE".

im thinking a nytro or a phazer. No offense to any owners whatsoever but whenever one pulls up to the shack im at 20+ ppl will looks and stare and complain how ugly they are. I dont mind them as ive owned a phazer but maybe thats what theyre referring too. who knows. I think theyve got a radical design that looks a helluva lot better than a rush.

They really needed to put a nose on the Phazer. I get a pile of compliments for my Nytro. Every time my wife rides it she gets a double take or five...lol. Hey, there's that chick on the Nytro. Gotta love it...

peterdb said:
low slung said:
Read the part about the four sleds they would be riding http://www.snowmobile.com/events/my-bor ... -1367.html

not trying to be a smart a$$, but whats the point of this post? i don't get it?

They (magazine riders) were riding 4 sleds. Two were yamahas. One was an 11 apex. The other "looked like a current yamaha" but had several "new" things which we may see sooner rather than later.
One possiblity, a 2012 eps/exup vector... or something else.

Speculation? I read it on-line, its got to be true!
Personally, i like the refining concept they have been doing, like on the Apex. Keep after it, and perfect it. People are buying these to ride a long time.

The author has a strange style...writing everything in "Third Person"?

At any rate....as a fellow Harley rider that has almost been taken out by "Cagers" (nickname for in-attentive car drivers) too many times to mention, I can say its awesome to see him make a great recovery like that...especially to be back out sledding again. :Rockon:

My friend lost his leg below the knee when a car pulled out and T-boned his Harley. He rode his sled that winter, and continues to do so, and is not slow, that i promise you, lol. He also rides a new Harley that is equiped with some type of 'landing gear' that was half copied, half fabbed up. I spend a lot of time with him and think nothing about his leg being gone, no problem, not even feeling bad for him, then we go up north to snowmobile, stay at a motel, and then i see what he has to go through every night and morning to prep and bolt his fake wheel on, that bums me out! He says it's like putting on shoes? He is use to it he says?
Bye the way, he swims in circles, lol.

Back