• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic Cat 4 Stroke Future

But they are soooo light lol.
As a mountain rider the 2 stroke turbos are just nimbler and less effort to ride. I do like my MTX but she requires an exercise regime to ride lol.

As a mountain rider the 2 stroke turbos are just nimbler and less effort to ride. I do like my MTX but she requires an exercise regime to ride lol.
Maybe that's the case, but all I have ever ridden is four strokes in the mountains. An RX1, and Apex and now a Viper.

It could be that I don't know what I'm missing with a two strokes since I have never ridden one one in the mountains, but the heavy four strokes I've owned seem to do fine. Most everyone here ride SkiDoo's (with the odd Artic Cat and Polaris mixed in), but I seem to be able to keep up with them just fine. Now that I have a boosted four stroke (I've only had the Viper for two seasons) I seem to be able to go places that most of the two strokes can't go.

They may be heavy, but that power and torque seems to be quite the equalizer.

Back