• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No Hay Days Event in 2020

So anybody have any info how many sleds the OEMs are manufacturing for Fall and Winter sales? If the sleddin season gets cancelled in the Midwest basically WI and MI with hold trail maintenance and grooming funds us trail riders are screwed. Trailer sales as well if OEMS don’t manufacture we can’t buy stuff. I’m starting to be concerned!

So anybody have any info how many sleds the OEMs are manufacturing for Fall and Winter sales? If the sleddin season gets cancelled in the Midwest basically WI and MI with hold trail maintenance and grooming funds us trail riders are screwed. Trailer sales as well if OEMS don’t manufacture we can’t buy stuff. I’m starting to be concerned!
That’s what I am worried about. State can hold the $. Especially MI. It seems that manufacturers are getting them built. Right now I could not legally go to NY without quarantine for 14 days! WI is on the list. They start taking away the hobbies of “Essential “ workers and there will be a revolt quickly. I don’t deny the deaths it’s bad for many but if the rest of us used some common sense would think the numbers would be too low to take any more freedom away!

Last edited:
State of NH just canceled the Grass Drags in October.If this helps drive down the curve as we head towards winter,it’s a small price to pay.Just wear a mask so we can practice “sled distancing “this winter.

State of NH just canceled the Grass Drags in October.If this helps drive down the curve as we head towards winter,it’s a small price to pay.Just wear a mask so we can practice “sled distancing “this winter.
October seems too far away to cancel an outdoor activity. I checked indoor Milwaukee Snow Show in October and is still a go....so far.

Or... the problem may even vanish rapidly starting November 5th.
It would be very interesting that if the election goes blue on the 5th and then a covid vaccine shows up on the 6th or shortly after.

Vaccine is getting closer unfortunately in final testing that takes time and numbers to test. Then production begins which has been tooled up and is waiting for product. We hit all the gates maybe December we have trickle down lots of vaccine. I’m hopeful but 1 glitch and end of Q1 2021 is more likely. UGH!!

Screenshot_20200723-213327.png

That is great news! It gives us something to look forward towards the upcoming sled season.

Back