• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No more 4 strokes!!!

i love all the firecat and ski-doo boys lookin at my sled like...thats a yammy-no way its got higher handlebars than mine and looks a lot cooler too

cant wait to get my warrior broke in. im gonna pass my bros buddy with his rev 800 and snicker at him at the fuel pump when he has to fill his up.

an 05 warrior is a bit faster than a viper right?

lol

my brother cant keep sight of me in the trails if there is lots of corners when im running my et410. i am an animal when im out in front.

Supertrax Magazine has now given the "National Anthem of Snowmobiles" honour to the Yamaha Apex. There is no sound like it.

The previous honours went to the Indy 650 then the Polaris XLT.

Here in Greenland we don´t see many peoples come over and check sleds out and asking questions.

But when i got my 04 RX warrior everybody came over to me and asked questions where and when ever I stopped!

And that sound coming out the jetblast´s are so f****ng awesome!

Ernie

Red2003 said:
The more I think about it, I wish the other manufacturers would NOT produce 4-strokes. Will it push Yamaha to stay ahead of the game and make a better product? Maybe, but I miss pulling up to the gas pumps and having 10 guys come over to see what I was riding and what was under the hood making that different(sweet) sound. I liked having a novelty sled, even if it was heavy and didn't handle quite as well. It was different and unique and cool. I'm going to miss those days....

With a turbo installed, you will get the looks and stare, even chicks turns to look at a gas stop, LOL :D

7 skulls said:
In the immortal words of Homer Simpson "When I gun the throttle, I want people to think the world is coming to an end!" An RX at full song is definitely a religious experience. :D

Amen to that, it's so true :yam:

Back