• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NO REVERSE

goodday

Veteran
MY 2007 VENTURE LITE HAS NO REVERSE, I PRESS THE BUTTON AND ALL IT DOES IS FLASH, I HAD TO ROCK THE MACHINE SIDE TO SIDE TO GET IT TO GO LAST YEAR BUT NOT NOW, IS THERE ADJUSTMENTS? THANKS (GOODDAY)

Was there any update or warranty work done it?
I could be a worn belt
If the belt is too high on the secondary it creates too much tension for the servo to shift. So might have to lift up on the back and jump up and down on it.
OR
If the belt is two low it might not shift because there is no tension for a proper shift.
You might want to replace the belt or add/remove shims on the secondary.
Mine is set high for backshift purpose and to eliminate engine braking better.
If I have to use revere I don’t have it, the only way it will shift is if I grab the secondary and rotate the secondary 10deg in the opposite direction and let go to get it to shift.
If that not the case you might need a new reverse servo, which I have a second one.

i'd do a search. i ran into the same problem but not as bad as yours. i know it's covered somewheres on TY.

Back