• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nos cost

Hey Pete, Holtzman sells kits at 30, 35, 40 horse, just let him know the nozzle size. If you want to try 60 like I did this last year, you will need 2 30 horse nozzles. Holtzman's kits are less than 800 US. I would like to know the rev limiter setting on the new Apex, so I know if we need to lower RPM's. Should be a great 05/06 season. **Also, I think we can put more nitrous on board with the extra room.** :)

NOS-PRO said:
Hey Pete, Holtzman sells kits at 30, 35, 40 horse, just let him know the nozzle size. If you want to try 60 like I did this last year, you will need 2 30 horse nozzles. Holtzman's kits are less than 800 US. I would like to know the rev limiter setting on the new Apex, so I know if we need to lower RPM's. Should be a great 05/06 season. **Also, I think we can put more nitrous on board with the extra room.** :)
Thanks again for the info Terry,i looked up there website,it was alitlle vague,but the info you gave me starts me in the right direction. Pete

NOS-PRO said:
So terry,is the complete kit 800 bucks,and that includes one set of nozzles say 30s so all i need to do for the extra shot is order an extra set of 30s?? What would just a set of 30s go for,cause that sounds great,now do you like the new system without the heater better than the heated ones? And is this new unheated system a direct bolt onto carbs,and not just fogging the air box,like boondockers does.. ;)!

Call Barry, and find out exactly. 2 30 horse nozzles will give you a 60 horse shot. It just upgrades his kit from the standard 30-40 to 60 with the purchase of an extra nozzle and fitting. Everything else is the same. The nozzle still is mounted in the filter/airbox, and the fuel jets squirt into the carb boot. I love his systems, and never have to heat the bottle. I start mine up in the morning, and off down the trail I go.

Back