• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Photos

shaddow44 said:
poleclimber said:
Love the skinz seat. just wish they werent $500
same here..just curious how comfortable they are for sit down riding. sled looks tuff thereandbackagain08 ;)!

There is much more foam than the stock seat so I doubt that comfort will be an issue.

I ride about 50/50 standing/sitting especially when the trails get whooped out on the weekends. The only aspect I am concerned about is the transfer from sitting to laying on the inside rail and back again; it is not as smooth as stock, which is unbeatable, but if it doesn't work well, I will cut new foam for the Skinz frame and make it work for me.

The seat is featherweight light too which was one of my aims of this off season as well-- however, like many I found that most of the weight reductions to be had were found in doing a lot of this: :exc: Between me and the sled, 100 lbs were lost this off-season.

RIKMAN said:
yamahamm said:
rikman. how about a pic with the fuel pack on?? is it rotopax?? nice nytro by the way :Rockon:

Thanks Yamahamm
It's a kolpin pack. Pretty much the same as rotopack but with .5 gallon more. ;)!

Here's a pic.

How's that going to work for heat and how big is the tank?

RIKMAN said:
yamahamm said:
rikman. how about a pic with the fuel pack on?? is it rotopax?? nice nytro by the way :Rockon:

Thanks Yamahamm
It's a kolpin pack. Pretty much the same as rotopack but with .5 gallon more. ;)!

Here's a pic.

How do you like the fly bars? Which size riser did you go with? Do you have the OFT relocater installed as well?

tapp1 said:
RIKMAN said:
yamahamm said:

Thanks Yamahamm

Here's a pic.

How do you like the fly bars? Which size riser did you go with? Do you have the OFT relocater installed as well?

Haven't tried the bars yet and risers are the 6'' FLY risers.
Don't have the relocator but i'm thinking about it.

SledFreak said:
RIKMAN said:
Finally done!! ;)!
Also, what kind of bars are those and will they fit on a stock XTX, meaning without a riser?

Bars are Fly Aero Tappered Carbon Fiber and they do not fit the stock mounting bracket, they are 1.125'' bars and stock is .875''. I had to tinker with them a little to get the proper fit but very sastified on how they look. ;)!

RIKMAN said:
SledFreak said:
RIKMAN said:
Finally done!! ;)!
Also, what kind of bars are those and will they fit on a stock XTX, meaning without a riser?

Bars are Fly Aero Tappered Carbon Fiber and they do not fit the stock mounting bracket, they are 1.125'' bars and stock is .875''. I had to tinker with them a little to get the proper fit but very sastified on how they look. ;)!

They are identical to my RSI race bend bars, do the OFT re-locate, you wont be disapointed. I have a similar setup on my Nytro except with a ROX adj riser. I love the riser/bar set up on my sled~!

Attachments

• 13161225LPZJnbQQ.jpg
    13161225LPZJnbQQ.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 2771530WR2nt8xd.jpg
    2771530WR2nt8xd.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 1316942ZGMQ8SI5.jpg
    1316942ZGMQ8SI5.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 217
SledFreak said:
RIKMAN said:
yamahamm said:

Thanks Yamahamm

Here's a pic.

How's that going to work for heat and how big is the tank?

Tank is 1.5 gallons and dimensions are 11 ½" W x 4 ½" D x 12" H. When the sled is running standing still, the exhaust flow doesn't seem to hit the fuel pack and i can keep my hand on it without feeling any heat. I guess will see .
BTW they do not work with stock exhaust, excell is much higher at the back ;)!

stopdropanroll said:
RIKMAN said:
SledFreak said:
RIKMAN said:
Finally done!! ;)!

They are identical to my RSI race bend bars, do the OFT re-locate, you wont be disapointed. I have a similar setup on my Nytro except with a ROX adj riser. I love the riser/bar set up on my sled~!

Heard great things about the relocator but what's the big difference beetween stock and relocator?

stopdropanroll said:
RIKMAN said:
SledFreak said:
RIKMAN said:
Finally done!! ;)!

stopdropanroll, how much wider are those then the stock bars? I'm not a real tall guy (5'8"), but I really don't like the stock bars, they see to be to narrow. I just received my OFT and was thinking of going to a 2-3"risor with new bars. Just not sure which ones and how much modding I will need to do.... Any help..

RIKMAN said:
stopdropanroll said:
RIKMAN said:
SledFreak said:
RIKMAN said:
Finally done!! ;)!

Heard great things about the relocator but what's the big difference beetween stock and relocator?

The re-locate moves the bars forward, tends to put your arms at a more relaxed natural position, it helps a ton on stand-up riding under throttle.

SledFreak said:
stopdropanroll said:
RIKMAN said:
SledFreak said:
RIKMAN said:
Finally done!! ;)!

stopdropanroll, how much wider are those then the stock bars? I'm not a real tall guy (5'8"), but I really don't like the stock bars, they see to be to narrow. I just received my OFT and was thinking of going to a 2-3"risor with new bars. Just not sure which ones and how much modding I will need to do.... Any help..

Not much wider, maybe a .5-1". The race bend has 0 rise in it, unlike the XTX that has about 2-3" rise in the bars, you need to consider this when doing a riser. There is no way I could have done this 4-5.5" ROX with the stock bars.

stopdropanroll said:
SledFreak said:
stopdropanroll said:
RIKMAN said:
SledFreak said:
RIKMAN said:
Finally done!! ;)!

Not much wider, maybe a .5-1". The race bend has 0 rise in it, unlike the XTX that has about 2-3" rise in the bars, you need to consider this when doing a riser. There is no way I could have done this 4-5.5" ROX with the stock bars.

So basically you only rose the bars 1-2" over stock based on the rise of the stock bars, correct?

Sledfreak,

I too wanted a wider bar than stock and found the RSI/FLY bars with the built in hooks about the same width as the stock bars.

To get a wider bar with hooks I went with the straight RSI/FLY Race Bar w 10degree bend and added RSI/FLY 45degree hooks onto them. Once the heaters and 8" long grips are added you don't notice the add on hooks. It gave me an extra 2" of width over the other options.

You may consider this option for yourself if you want width and hooks.

Back