• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Photos

Couple more pics on fresh snow :jump:

Attachments

• DSC00136.JPG
    DSC00136.JPG
    320.2 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC00135.JPG
    DSC00135.JPG
    302 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC00134.JPG
    DSC00134.JPG
    296.5 KB · Views: 280

Re: my xtx

Tarzan said:
My xtx
IMAG0056.jpg

Tarzan, I see that you used OFT billet wheels. The rear axle doesn't look stock or from OFT. What is it? I'm a total noobie when it comes to modifing but love the OFT wheels and was looking for advice. I want to keep about the same size wheels as the OEMs and want to replace all the wheels you have on your pic. Thanks for any advice. LOVE the sled!!

Here's two pics of my latest creation. It's a 09 RTX SE with Öhlins stretched to 146" with OFT extensions. Lots of other extras too...
I'm about finished with her but I'm thinking about anodizing the billet wheels black.

What do you think?

IMG_7115_FB.jpg

IMG_7120_FB.jpg

Phyxius74,

I am digging it man! That is a nice looking Nytro. Very simple and tastefully done. Great overall execution with the "muted" graphics and "murdered" look.

Re: my xtx

09nytrorider said:
Tarzan said:
My xtx
IMAG0056.jpg

Tarzan, I see that you used OFT billet wheels. The rear axle doesn't look stock or from OFT. What is it? I'm a total noobie when it comes to modifing but love the OFT wheels and was looking for advice. I want to keep about the same size wheels as the OEMs and want to replace all the wheels you have on your pic. Thanks for any advice. LOVE the sled!!
Thanks
It is an heavy duty axle from BilletX.com that takes up to 10" wheels
I love my OFT wheels top-products ;)!
OFT have now to offer i think a axle that takes up to 9" billet wheels but if you are going to have the same sice as the OEM wheels then i belive you don`t have to buy a new axle i think.
The little ones that is 5,25" is very god,you wont wear out your hifax so soon ;)!
Go for the OFT and you will not regret it, super guys to buy produkts from.

Here is a recent pic of mine. Got out for my first ride of the season last weekend and calling for 60 CM of fresh in the next couple of days.

069.jpg

shaddow44 said:
Lets get a front pic of that bad boy Summitseeker..looks sharp!

I do not have a front shot of my sled on this computer but here is one from the other side. I rode on Sunday in -17 degrees and my boost controller froze up for the first few minutes and I was hitting 20+++ pounds of boost (normally run 14) and OMG....insane power!

077.jpg

tough act to follow but here is my summer project....

Attachments

• after5.jpg
    after5.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 203
  • after3.jpg
    after3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 184
  • after1.jpg
    after1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 216
Phyxius74 said:
revster said:
tough act to follow but here is my summer project....

Nice!! I really like black wheels with the all black skid. Think I need to get my billet wheels anodized black :Rockon:

Thanks dude! Yeah I'm really happy with how the powder coating turned out. It was actually pretty cheap for how much in improved the looks of the sled.

Yeah blacked out billets look wicked! ;)!

here is a pic of my sled from last year, added a mountain seat with a 2 inch rise

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 184

Back