• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro turbo slow acceleration

Was it colder when you first started riding? Do you have a MCX fuel box or a gems type with the three buttons on the front?

Was it colder when you first started riding? Do you have a MCX fuel box or a gems type with the three buttons on the front?
It was almost same temp all day, but after riding a hour it got slow again. Im not sure what i have, i will go out and see what i have

Should be plugged in electrically and have a boost signal hose

I think i found something wrong , i see on the plate with the air inntake with exhaust muffler. I dont have a tcv, i dont have any wires there and rubber hose.

TCV? Not following you. Do you mean the waste gate?

I think that's for altitude compensation? The MCX kit I had on my Apex did not have that. I also read that they can freeze up. Maybe that's why it worked after being in a warm garage. I assume the tvc controls boost so that would explain your boost loss.

So i watched a video that explained : when the hose is like mine, its the lowest boost pressure. And if i take it off from the wastegate nipple it Will give max pressure if i understood right

You wont be controlling boost though with the hose off right? I'am just wondering what changed because you said boost was higher before you changed pump and injectors. I'm thinking you should talk to MCX and get figured out what you have going on there. Sending things off to unknown boost could get expensive!

Where you would be at for boost would depend on the spring setting in the waste gate.

I just did a little research. If you're trying to upgrade from the 240 kit to the 270 kit you need a rising rate fuel regulator and a remap to you're fuel controll box also. As I said you need to talk to MCX and get everything straight that you need and how to set it up. You'll also need more weight in the clutch.

I just did a little research. If you're trying to upgrade from the 240 kit to the 270 kit you need a rising rate fuel regulator and a remap to you're fuel controll box also. As I said you need to talk to MCX and get everything straight that you need and how to set it up. You'll also need more weight in the clutch.
I have a remaped mcx box also.
But now i have found the problem, wastegate was frozen and not moving.

Also the intercooler was loose on the clamps.

And the hose that went from turbo to wastegate.

I found another problem

Attachments

• 20200416_090935.jpg
    20200416_090935.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 134

Back