• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro xtx,Europe 71`North

snefokk

Extreme
Website
snefokk.blogspot.com
Country
Norway
Snowmobile
Nytro TTX
Some pics of my new sled with 114 Stud Boys
This sled costs in Norway about 26000 Dollar :o|

Attachments

• fra sia small.jpg
    fra sia small.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 234
  • Nytro Pigg sm.jpg
    Nytro Pigg sm.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 191

More pics,me and my wife with her Ski-Doo GTX 600 today in -16c, i have got the side wind screen on,works fine to the boys so that they dont freeze too much

Attachments

• DSC00455.JPG
    DSC00455.JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC00457.JPG
    DSC00457.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC00454.JPG
    DSC00454.JPG
    258.3 KB · Views: 214
I was out driving today, and when i drive slow over small bumps it sometimes come some noise from the rear suspension, but i know what it is,so the dealer will take it in next week.
Its the new no-slip wheels that is in konflikt with the front plastic on the boggi when its pushed up in front,they have to cut off some of it,then it should be ok.
They shall at the same time replace the trottlehouse thing(carburator/efi) because it sometimes stops when i hit the trottle slowly,mostly when its cold,it revs down to aprox 1200 rpm and if i hold it a little bit longer it stops.

Nice pictures! I can't wait to get enough snow around here for riding.

Hello snefokk, nice to see a guy from my home town on the forum, see you soon on the trails :)

BTW - where did you ride? PM me if you don't like to leave it out in the open.

Hello rxrider,i have been out on the trails for a loooong time already,where have you been??? :nos ???
I`ve been driving mostly from GP to skoganvarre and sangovann or vollajok, a lot more snow up there than here :-o
I`m going for a new ride soon ,still some more miles to do before shes broken in :4STroke:

I have been wrenching on my '03 RX-1 turbo project, by dreadful planning last spring I managed to store my stock '08 Apex RTX farthest back in my garage, only resently have we installed engough part on our sleds to be able ot get the RTX out of the garage. Last year I started riding on November 17th, got 150 kms on the first ride, and that was riding my old '05 RX-1 (traded for the '08 last easter)

Cool sled snefokk. I'm up to 25 kilometers so far, haven't met you on the trails yet LOL. Turbo sled is getting close to first start up :)

See ya

I had my nytro on first time service ,and then the dealer mounted a plate under the tunnel(they do for free on all nytros) to prevent ice build up. Its a plate that they have made themself as an xtra service to the owners, it works well ,unless i drive wery slow in wery much snow.

Attachments

• snø plate.jpg
    snø plate.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 182
Great to hear our dealer are looking after us :) Great add on, hope it helps like intended.

BTW - I'm up to 65 kms by now, have still not met you out on the trails LOL. I'm going to out cabin on lake Gagga this weekend, may get some more mileage on my Apex RTX.

Jan-Ove

Back