• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ok Fellas! Whats it reallly worth?

olsmann

Veteran
I, toying with the idea of upgrading my Sled for next season, I need to know What I could get for it in the open market. A real number that it could sell for not just sit on it forever but not give it away either! So here goes, Its a 2007 Attak with 3500 miles 162 studs, C&A Pro skis (I also have the stock skis) 2 inch riser, winshield bag , tank bag, skid plate. The sled is mint, not beat and very well maintained. Wht do you think its worth now? or should I try to sell in the fall? and should I strip all the accesories off of it and sel them seperate? I may snow check So I kinda need to see if its feasible.

Resale is what determines market value ! Dont take less than $ 7,500.00 as resale is very good on
yamaha 4 strokes these days !

Snow check for what ? Buy in the fall or early winter !

Personally I would say 7500$ is to much for your sled with 3500 miles. In my book all of the add ons don't really add up and make your sled worth much more, probably only 2-3 hundred dollars more even though you probably put upwards of 1000$ into them. I would say your sled is worth about 6500$. If there was an 07 Attak new at the dealer I would expect to see those going for about 8500 or maybe even a bit less.

Looked at one in West Bend around Jan 15th - new on the floor for $8500. I called around and picked up a 2007 Attak with a 4 year YES for $7500 at Pat's in Greenland.

I would again pay $7500 for the same deal.

Back