• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ok seriously where is the snow!!??

It has to be my fault. This year I bought the newest and baddest sled I have ever owned. And there it sits. Right next to wifeys new sled thats all dialed in and ready to go.

Like to kick that Murphy guy right in the pie hole.

Rain in NE Alberta today. Talk about depressing!!

canoehead said:
Rain in NE Alberta today. Talk about depressing!!

Pouring here in Central NY, if it was snow we'd be gettin' BURIED!

No dice....

Emme.g.h. said:
U guys dont have any snow? :moon: been ditchbanging for a few days now, prob 4-5 DM i some areas :) ;):D
Ouch now dat just hurts!!

It's 43 and sunny here in SW wisconsin....I would even drive to Northern Wisconsin if I knew there were rideable trails up there....
Is there any Wisconsin people on here that know the "real" status of the trails up North?

Emme.g.h. said:
U guys dont have any snow? :moon: been ditchbanging for a few days now, prob 4-5 DM i some areas :) ;):D

The decimeter... the most useless metric unit

:drink: :drink: :drink: :beer:

NO snow here in Winnipeg either! I just bought my pahzer and couldnt wait, for the snow any longer, so I found a snowdrift about 1/4 mile long and 30ft wide to try her out (desperate times, call for desperate measures!). Sled looks great sitting in my garage :( Forecast for the next week is about plus 3C. :o|

im just outside of winnipeg on the north side... not much snow but it pretty much has the grass covered.

i went for a drive no pembina ND today.. now they have no snow at all pretty much, not even in the bottom of a ditch

i have heard mixed reviews of the trails in northern wisconsin some are good and some are getting beat up and bare, but they do get a good amount of steady lake effect in the hurley area....just not a 1 foot pounding yet to make them great.

Yes, it probably a hit and miss on where to ride up there, but I sure would like to hear from someone that has actually just went up there riding. Isn't there anyone on this forum that has gone or is from that area?

Back