• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario C and D trail conditions (Sudbury to Northbay)

Yamahammer485

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Hey all,

Just some local trail condtions. Brother and I did a northbay loop from Espanola.

D110 in espanola region is excellent, freshly groomed, C108D south of sudbury is terrible until long lake, then its good and freshly groomed to the C trail. C trail north to D trail headed to northbay is beautiful, freshly goomed and smooth. Pipeline near northbay is getting small bumps from traffic.

Day 2

South of northbay to Restoule, total lack of grooming, terrible standup style trails. D102 southwest of Restoule is freshly groomed for a while (excellent), then becomes recently goomed with some traffic bumps until the C trail near french river. It gets rougher there until 10kms North of Alban, where is was freshly groomed sunday afternoon and is absolutely awesome and remained good all the way to Sudbury, where trails are still holding up over the weekend.

On another note, had the pleasure of towing a buddy off long lake with a blown diamond drive in a CF1000 and a skidoo 583 of panache late last night. Glad we ride yamaha, reliability is my fun factor! PS, my sled turned 20 000kms on the trip!

Sudbury is rocking with Snow right now...here's a pix from the weekend
55D837DD-53CE-4368-8138-72DDE744BC2A-1766-0000014B42B1660A_zps5cf062b3.jpg

lol pic looks familar. sister-in-law did that with my dad's venture and i did the apex tring to pull her out. snow is still wicked deep if you get off the trails atm.

Back