• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Over the 2013 summer mods ( include pics )

Weapon X

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Hey guys I'm just starting a thread for everybody that have over the summer planned upgrades and throw on some pics also if possible. Instead of bringing back the lets see your phazers thread.

I'm going to replace all the wheels in the skid. And sliders. That's all. Would love to upgrade to a 1.5" Freeride track but maybe not this year based on $.

I'll be going through my entire front end to check/replace any bent pieces after having both spindles break. Also will go through the rear skid to replace/repack bearings and maybe have the shocks rebuilt. Going to gather parts for the Vmax secondary swap for mine and my brother's Phazer, as well.

Well Cubby I'll be selling the 121 freeride I have now cuz I'm getting the freeride in the 136 lenth instead.

I may be interested. Let me know price and condition. If not a co-worker just bought an 09 RTX and needs a new track.

I would love to find a solution to the slush build up on the heat exchanger. Either plug the front hole or upgrade the track to the 1.5 freeride.

oh Cubby just realized you live close by I'm just in st boniface in Winnipeg so you could look at it anytime.

I am pulling the skid since it hasnt been done in 2 or 3 season.Paint or powdercoat it all replace anything wore. Need to get a steering block in and that little link in steering with two hiems on it. New Yamaha balljoints,left upper a-arm got bent bad somehow and lastly see how that JRE lowering kit works.

Weapon X said:
oh Cubby just realized you live close by I'm just in st boniface in Winnipeg so you could look at it anytime.

When do you plan on doing the 136 conversion?

moving to Oakbank area this summer so I'll probably do the stretch when I'm in my new shop, planning tipup extensions
more Excell wheels
Nytro sway bar
OFT steering block
Pro taper bars
Evol upgrade
orange plastics

Weapon X keep me in the loop. PM me a price for the track. I'm just in La Salle so real easy for me to hit Oak Bank.

2007 Phazer FX Project

I bought the sled late last winter with 136", 1.5" freeride, float 2's, and schmidt bros. muffler. It was the blue/light brown/wht color scheme.
The following has been done:
1. Motor oil change
2. Gear oil change
3. Starter fix - bolts were loose and starter had already 'turned'.
4. OFT steering block
5. UPBushman kits - spindle and pivot assembly
6. Darting - rubber shims, ski savers, and widen ski stance - this virtually eliminated darting and twitchiness for my Nytro
7. Slydog race ski's
8. Lake effect riser
9. Powermadd hand guards
10. Red plastics/seat
11. Powdercoating by half baked
12. Polished tunnel
13. Clean clutches

Sled is ready to go and should be a blast to ride. Might still paint windshield black.
Crazy enough, I might be selling later this summer or in the fall to start another project.

Attachments

• IMG_0101 Small.jpg
    IMG_0101 Small.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 743
  • IMG_0104 Small.jpg
    IMG_0104 Small.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 722
  • IMG_0105 Small.jpg
    IMG_0105 Small.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 737
  • IMG_0102 Small.jpg
    IMG_0102 Small.jpg