• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Painted A-arms

06nytrorider

Extreme
I have an 06 nytro yellow/black and i want to touch up the a-arms. I think im going to paint them black now my question is can i just spray paint them ar do i have to powder coat also should i sand the old paint off and has anyone painted theres and can you give me some advice any at all would be nice Thank you

NITROMAN do you have any pics of your rhinolined a-arms? would like to see them! thinking about doing the ones on my 07 nytro. :Rockon: please post.

a-arms

NITROMAN said:
rhinoline them blk!! did mine @ looks great,& held up thru the season quite well & touchups a breeze!

WHAT?

Nothing looks better than slick, smooth paint.

All you need to do is feather out the chips by sanding them by hand. You will most certainly sand thru the paint when you do this because the chip will be all the way thru. That's ok, just put down some self etching primer, then prime these areas, let dry good and sand smooth with P600 wet. Then paint them. Personally I would base/clear them with flex additive and they will resist chipping much better, and they won't fade.

3M makes a clear protective film you can buy to put over them if you really want to protect them, and still have them look nice.

Back