• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Parts Collecting Dust, aka ( HOARDERS ANONYMOUS)

Different shaft for japan sleds.
No...it fits, I've run it and it works great. I had it machined for belt alignment and experienced much better belt life.

In a 1 mile race it was 2-3 lengths slower, than factory roller, so I took it off. If I wasn't shooting for 150mph on snow I'd run it all the time, but need every stitch I can get. Lol.

If I were just a trail rider, I would use it all the time, as I think it's a better option, but just my opinion.

I still have it somewhere......if interested let me know, I'll dig for it.

Last edited:
No...it fits, I've run it and it works great. I had it machined for belt alignment and experienced much better belt life.

In a 1 mile race it was 2-3 lengths slower, than factory roller, so I took it off. If I wasn't shooting for 150mph on snow I'd run it all the time, but need every stitch I can get. Lol.

If I were just a trail rider, I would use it all the time, as I think it's a better option, but just my opinion.

I still have it somewhere......if interested let me know, I'll dig for it.
I was mistaken then.
Send me a price on it.

In a 1 mile race it was 2-3 lengths slower, than factory roller, so I took it off. If I wasn't shooting for 150mph on snow I'd run it all the time, but need every stitch I can get.
Before I had my SW, I installed Hauck's roller kit on my Attaks stock secondary clutch and it picked up a couple mph top end and slightly quicker ET. Hauck doesn't list the roller kit for the Nytro or Viper but if that roller kit fits the Nytro secondary as well and may be an option for better performance.....

Last edited:
I think we all got a pile of stuff laying around. Found a new header blanket yesterday from Tommcat when I was looking for the flasher extension cable for Bob that I forgot I had . Lol

Before I had my SW, I installed Hauck's roller kit on my Attaks stock secondary clutch and it picked up a couple mph top end and slightly quicker ET. Hauck doesn't list the roller kit for the Nytro or Viper but if that roller kit fits the Nytro secondary as well and may be an option for better performance.....
I have been running his roller conversion for 5 ears on my Viper. Love it. Rollers need changing every season though. Not a big Deal and worth it. So snappy! So yes its still available for Nytro and Viper.

I have been running his roller conversion for 5 ears on my Viper. Love it. Rollers need changing every season though. Not a big Deal and worth it. So snappy! So yes its still available for Nytro and Viper.
I was quite amazed how well Hauk's roller kit worked and still works on my Attak. I spent year$$$$ trying to perfect a Team secondary on my Attak and the Hauk roller on the stock secondary immediately gave my Attak better performance in all areas when I installed it.
I also have found the rollers do need replacing every year as well as they wear fairly quickly...I would advise buying a few spare sets if purchasing the roller kit.
Worked for me...:)

I was quite amazed how well Hauk's roller kit worked and still works on my Attak. I spent year$$$$ trying to perfect a Team secondary on my Attak and the Hauk roller on the stock secondary immediately gave my Attak better performance in all areas when I installed it.
I also have found the rollers do need replacing every year as well as they wear fairly quickly...I would advise buying a few spare sets if purchasing the roller kit.
Yes I keep a spare kit on hand. Mine always wear out the ID to a taper. Was thinking about adding some sleeves to the rollers but dont want to chance creating a failure point. Been there done that with clutches. Twice when I had failures in primary or secondary of other products it took out both clutches from the shrapnel. So I just put new in every season.

Its also really nice that you can use stock type Yamaha Helix's vs Aaen and other roller kits which require their Helix's.

Here's an idea for you handy/creative parts hoarders... :sled1:

Parts.JPG

Back