• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pat's yamaha

pooner

Extreme
A big shout out to Pat's Yamaha in Greenland, MI.

We stop for gas on Monday and offered to test drive the 2013 Nytro XTX. He said "Keys are in them, take them for a ride." We took a 2013 Nytro, 2012 Apex and a 2012 Vector. I have a 2010 Nytro 121 and wanted to try a Vector. I wasn't interested in the Nytro XTX but I drove it any way. My buddy a Cat dihard also drove them both. Pat said take it for a ride and give me an honest opinion. We never asked to ride he just offered. Never had that happen at any other dealership. He had no idea who we were. I will say I would consider the XTX next go around. Just wanted everyone to know what a stand up dealership.

Pooner

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing your story. G.B.

I've been into Pat's several times on my adventures in the UP. I've been pleased with the service. I had the same experience years ago when the new Phazer came out. We test drove the MTX version. I was told by one gentleman there that if you need something for a Yamaha they will have it in stock, it was a requirement of YMC. Having accessories on hand makes them money. I was in there twice this year and each time I bought something on the spot and one time they provided the tools to install them.

Chester

Pats is one of those few and far between dealers. Very nice people, lots of product on hand and willing to go the extra mile to help. I always try to stop there when in the area.

Same experience here, they know and UNDERSTAND that most of thier buiness has just drove 8+ hours to get there and they do everything they can to help save the trip for you. QUALITY people and I wish them the best.

Only bought gas from Pat's. I did inquire about a Vector LTX and he said the keys are in the sled outside, take it for a ride. Great people.

Bought a new sled from them on the trail while stopping for gas. They installed a skid plate which applied to the warranty as it was installed new. Two of th rivnuts failed (yes, I know those things suck). Called Kip to explain and have him send me a new bag of them ($16 bucks). I told him it was installed by his service tech when buying the sled off the showroom floor and the warranty should apply. Made me pay anyway.

Yes, $16 bucks is easily to swallow, but that goes both ways when paying basically MSRP for a sled on the trail. All I buy there now is fuel......

jf

We have had the same experience. 2 years ago will riding, a buddy of mine had a exhaust dounut go out just before getting to Pat's. They got him right in and took care of him and we were on out way in no time. While we were waiting, he said the same thing. "If you see something you are interested in, the keys are in them take it for a test drive." He didn't know us from Adam, we took several sleds out for a quick couple mile test ride. I would highly recommend them. Wish they were 600 miles closer to me. They would be my #1 choice for a dealer!! Most outstanding service I have ever seen. Keep up the Good Work!

Pat's is a great dealership. I have seen them pull parts off off new and used sleds for people(myself included) if they didn't have it in stock. I'm sure they have there off days as well, can't please everyone unfortunately. Mike

I rode for the first time in the U.P. last month. We visited Pats and he told us the same thing, "keys are in them, try them out". We parked our rig in his lot a couple times also. Great people!

My buddy pulled in with a broken shock a couple years ago on his 03 RX1. He drove out on a brand new 2010 Apex. Kip took his old sled on trade and told him to take the Apex and mail him a check for the new one when he got home! No joke. I think he ended up putting it on a card cause he wanted the points, but wow, we were floored with that suggestion.

Great place. Great people.

Same thing happen with me at Kens Yamaha in Norway, Maine. Thru me the keys to a tracked Grizzly 700. The next winter he thru me the keys to a Apex XTX. Ended up buying a Nytro from him.

Back