• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Exhaust Sound Clip Thread

What ??? R U saying I'm fat ??? No, I don't have them but I think that having them would not be be a bad idea. I've heard they work for us 200+ riders !!!

Doese anyone know how that new Aaen Mega Power Silncer sound im havin troubles finding a sound clip

cannondale27 has posted some sound clips . Search up aaen under phazer forum . Its loud tho . if your in a populated place or ride trails , it might become a problem .

Yeah it's too bad that sound clip was in a garage, you really can't tell what it sounds like. Hear a lot of track spin in the background.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/ ... gle005.flv

They always sound better when there is torque on the engine.

I am buying this one in the summer, dyno'd 9hp. $425 sounds steep, but not as steep as $200-$300 for other slip-ons that are 2-4hp not dyno'd.

Attachments

• phazer_pipe.jpg
    phazer_pipe.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 68
This is my phazer RTX with a yoshimura rs-3 sip on sounds nice but not that much back pressure so i switched it up with the rs-5 i brought the rs-3 to a muffler shop and he put a restrictor plate in it to improve backpressure but im not goin through the hassle to even try it out but im sellin it so whoevers intrested let me know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8JL0P0BBUE :4STroke:

It's summer I don't think anyone is planning to do a drive by any time soon when winter shows up I'll make another vid

OK dudes,

I just ordered my Aaen exhaust!!

Of course it will be painful to wait for it, then painful to get time to install it,

But I promise I will take some HD videos before and after to show everyone the sound and report everything I can about performance.

Of course I won't see full performance till my other stuff is done (intake, PCIII and clutch of course)

SUMMER SUCKS!! :o|

Ill be ordering my aaen exhaust very soon , im on vacc in florda, but mike how much was it total with cdn currency ? They say 425 but thats american.

Back