• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer vs sx-r 600

Alright so I have a 2008 phazer rtx with ulmer clutch kit and excell exhaust. My buddy just bought a 2000 sx-r 600 and I was wondering how my sled will stack up against his in a drag race. I figure I will get him off the line and then he will just blast past me after about 2-300 feet. Any thoughts. The 600 is stock and neither sled has studs.

Thanks

Well that's encouraging, I wasn't expecting to out run him on the top end at all but if I can get him off the line it sounds like it might be a bit of a race. The lakes have just frozen over this last week so we should be able to get out and line them up in the next couple of weeks! Looking forward to it, I'll make sure to let everyone know how it goes.

Thanks

I think you will take him till about 80 on speedo then he will catch you.Even practicing starts in backyard will help.

Attachments

• attak 1-21.jpg
    attak 1-21.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 42
striaght line, i think u get him out of the hole, and top end he flies by..... but on the tight and twisties or the bumps you will eat him up....

we had a 600 sxr and now have a phazer fx in the stable, no comparison....

My friend has an 08 rtx 121 and on my 99 phazer 500 136 I beat him all day long with my 120lb girlfriend riding with me. He did the airbox mod and a muffler replacement. My phazer has reed spacers, clutched, and stock gears. I'd say your in for a good race. Hope you get the jump.. just my .02
-dru

Back