• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer vs. TNT

Well it was 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, then 5th in final. The last race and final I just could not contentrate.

Attachments

• IMG_0780(1).jpg
    IMG_0780(1).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 83

cannondale27 said:
Rider does mean alot.Probably more than anything.Even trailriding.How many people want to ride more than 300mi a day unless on grades or perfect trails?Not many.

u have to be haulin #*$&@ all day to do 300mi. have u ever heard of the boarder to boarder ride in VT?

i could beleive it, we have some of our "top" trails that follow a a highway and you can be going the same speed as the cars. these trails are not beside the road but along side it and there really wide and you can see for a while mostly strait. i remember a kids face when he was looking at me as i was riding the trail going the same speed as the car he was him. When your riding a consistant 55 to 60 MPH its not that long of a day...

First year I had my Phazer I went for a ride with the guys, (no women) and we did 300 miles a day. And yes we were moving. We went from Marquette to Copper Harbor to the Porcupine Mountains/Bergland and back to Marquette in a weekend. It was about 600 miles in two days.

i know it can be done but u dont want to do it very often. atleast on the trails around where i live u dont want to. i think we avg like 30-34mph im pretty sure thats what the gps said last year

Its all about the groomers and trails.If clubs have big Tuckers and tractors its like highways for most of day.If Not groomed or groomed with a skidoo its going to be much harder to put on a 300mi day.
Northern PA and southern NewYork in the Erie snowbelt have some of the roughest tightest trails I have ever seen.You guys there can test a sled to its limits but cant expect huge miles in a day.

cannondale27 said:
Its all about the groomers and trails.If clubs have big Tuckers and tractors its like highways for most of day.If Not groomed or groomed with a skidoo its going to be much harder to put on a 300mi day.
Northern PA and southern NewYork in the Erie snowbelt have some of the roughest tightest trails I have ever seen.You guys there can test a sled to its limits but cant expect huge miles in a day.
awful harsh on the ski doos around here lol

ahaha o cmon. 9500mi on my 01 mxz500 original motor. but last year a bearing went in the motor. i got towed back to the trailer by the phazer that i own now. lol

Not kidding.He is even 50yrs old!Shocks shot,Rivets falling out,twisted driveshafts,rear wheels flyoff.No engine issues last few he had though.

wow thats dissapointing. we've got 2 06 revs that have been great. 5000mi on them and we just took the original sliders off. i have no idea how they lasted soo long

Well many people have never had a suspension issue with thier 07Phazers either.So maybe some people just ride different.

Close to 10 00 kms on my 07 and no issues other than overheating due to 15 degrees celcius, or hard powder riding above 0. Lol. The thing never let me down or others(towing them home.) Don't get me wrong, just cause i have no issues, doesn't mean I ride easy. :yam:

Back