• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer vs. TNT

Its all good in the twisties, but when the straightaways come, well you know what happens.

I did and he did NOT pull away.We we about even.Just keep yours pinned and dont lift.Those skidoo guys almost all blow belts and are afraid of holding it tight for long.That is not an excuse.That is a loss!

By pure HP it seems as though the TNT should walk away. I know the Phazer is good on the bottom but I guess if there is an area the TNT would have the edge it would be from 60+...

Thanks for the feedback guys.. just curious if anyone had been side by side with a TNT.

cannondale27 said:
I did and he did NOT pull away.We we about even.Just keep yours pinned and dont lift.Those skidoo guys almost all blow belts and are afraid of holding it tight for long.That is not an excuse.That is a loss!

" just curious if anyone had been side by side with a TNT."

check the post above youres.
:4STroke:

Maybe you should slow down and read it again. I was acknowledging and thanking Cannon for his feedback. I guess it wasn't clear...

it seems like theres alot of ppl on here that r not real nice to others. lol everyones allways fighting

This site is very calm. There's others that are just viscous. It can be fun if you have a thick skin.

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

fraolib said:
it seems like theres alot of ppl on here that r not real nice to others. lol everyones allways fighting
you've never visited TBP have you?

Ruckus said:
This site is very calm. There's others that are just viscous. It can be fun if you have a thick skin.

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg
i see your internets and raise you one facebooks

Attachments

• facebook-serious-business.jpg
    facebook-serious-business.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 119
I got to ride a TNT back to back with my Phazer in the same day last year on a trip with a friend of mine that has one. My opinion on it was mixed. It did some things better than my Phazer and my Phazer did some things better. All in all by the end of the day pretty equal, just different. Depends on your riding style and preferences. In the end our biggest complaints came down to the seats on the sleds. Mind you that both our sleds are not stock in motor or suspension. As far as the question of speed asked in this thread they were pretty even till the very top where the TNT had just a hair more. Nothing you would notice in the trails, just if you were racing across the lake. The Phazer had more bottom end and better take off out of the hole and the TNT would not catch up till after midrange, with just a little more on the very top for just a slightly higher top speed. In the trails this was not noticed at all.

HeadToHeadSled.jpg

Good stuff Moto.... I like where this thread has gone. Some good feedback and a fat #*$&@ white cat. Not bad!

Back