• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pics of my ride.

Thomas800 said:
Hi Ripntear. I'm not familiar with the knock box, but in the car, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be able to get a good look at the box before it was to late, unless it was right in our line of site. Do you know if there is an external output that can be put to a datalogger and or a warning light like the one below that was pointed at a guys helmet? Do you have a link to the Parker site?
mhttp://www.autometer.com/cat_accessori ... px?vid=158
Thanks Tom Ljuden

It must have some kind of output that can run the light (might need a relay) because someone on this forum has his rigged to trip his high/low switch on an electronic boost controller.

Thomas800 said:
Thanks for the link Fastaction.
I've had a look at their information on the knockbox and it does have an output relay Jim. If we use one I will put a signal to the light, the datalogger and try to use that signal to increase the volume of methanol injection.
Thanks Tom

Fancy!

I don't know about being "Fancy" Jim. I would wire it up to resemble a space shuttle if we could avert any detonation. We've broke to much stuff getting to where we are performance wise. Would have been nice to have these options a couple of years back Eh? Talk to you next week Jim
Thanks Tom
Sorry about Hijacking your thread Ripntear. Your Sled looks great ;)!
I'm jealous

Back