• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pics of the new 2011 Apex Deleted?

lennstang

Lifetime Member
Just got done reading a review of the new 2011 Apex. Saw the pics. Now it's all been removed...what happened???????????? Did Yamaha call up the site host and make him remove it?

Yes,Good thing. I did the same! If you somehow got a picture of like a 2013 that was being tested. Could Yamaha take your computer away?

cats out of the bag...

Jury is still out for me. I need details because the pics didn't do anything for me except go hmmmmm...

Yeah me too! New skis, a longer skid with power steering really does nothing for me but IF the motor has 165+ HP it would be the clincher...If it has 140 HP then it's wait another year I guess...

I would also like to know if this is the model that was supposed to come out last year. I too, hope that this is an upgraded 4 holer..

RX-Eskimo said:
I would also like to know if this is the model that was supposed to come out last year. I too, hope that this is an upgraded 4 holer..

YES..now it is a year too late. This chassis being used was designed in 2000, way behind the times here... :o|

Back