• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pioneer Performance Clutch kit

jeffb87

Has anyone tried the clutch kit from Pioneer performance? I am looking for improved throttle response on my 09 xtx and could care less about top speed... Price is 259.99... Thanks for any input.

I have got other stuff from them seem to be good people and know what they are talking about so i would get it im sure it works great

i know the RS Nytro kit from Pioneer was a great improvement. have to think this one is just as good.

Ulmer's kit worked great for me.
Helped with bottom end, mid range, and top end.

I heard now D&D has a kit out for the Nytro's with their new Mega Force weights.

My Nytro was Bruce from Pioneer's sled, he clutched it and and re-valved the Fox Floats. The clutching is great for riding ruff trails when you want to lighten up the front end. It's quick off the line too. Very happy with it all around.

Just tried to order pioneers clutch kit for an xtx and he wouldn't sell it to me as it had not been tested on the xtx version. I ended going with hartman and im very happy with it !

yamahadude9 said:
Just tried to order pioneers clutch kit for an xtx and he wouldn't sell it to me as it had not been tested on the xtx version. I ended going with hartman and im very happy with it !

That says a lot. Anyone that would tell you no and not sell you a product that they are not confident in gets my vote...

vector06 said:
yamahadude9 said:

That says a lot. Anyone that would tell you no and not sell you a product that they are not confident in gets my vote...
WOW that does tell you a lot,He may just get my clutch kit now for doing that. its between him,Ulmer racing and D&D. I am leaning hard towards D&D

i tell you what man id go with ulmer clutch kit for your xtx from my experience although i do have full excell system and k&ns plus power commander. i just put the clutch kit on this year and it smokes my buddies well running 09 800r not the etec but leaves about a sled length and half behind me Big Difference after riding last year with everything but the clutch kit. This thing RIPS now. I couldnt believe how hard this thing pulls. Last year he smoked me up til but now since i have the clutch kit I got him beat for sure up till about 90. then he gets a lil closer

call hartman and take to them they will hook u up or thunder products they have a awsome clutch kit to it really pulls hard . thats what i'm running w/ a team roller

Back