• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Please respond

2008 Nytro RTX

TY 4 Stroke God
I know you guys don't enjoy these kind of post,But my friend swears up and down he will smoke my sled this coming year. Who do you think will win?

2002 Viper.
Bender Triple pipes
Rear Heat Exchanger
Head Mod
clutch kit
Smaller sproket
1.25 track with 144 studs
Power breather

Vs

2008 Yamaha Nytro RTX
Super Q slip-on and Ulmer High flow header
Clutch kit
K&N Air Fithers
Power Commander
1.25 Track and 144 Studs

Depends how far you guys duke it out for!! If you guys do it for 600ft I am guessing that the money is on the Nytro. If ya go on a lake and run em the Viper is probably gonna get ya. Just my opinion by the way!!

Whiplash said:
The better tuner. Good luck.

Good one!

Either way, the Yamaha will come out on top.

Truthfully, the Nytro in any race up to 1000 Ft. Reason - Better transfer, more low end torque and it doesn't matter on conditions.

Who ever gets the hole shot will win. It's hard to make up lengths when your down. I would say they are pretty close HP wise. My guess is they are close weight wise to. So now it comes down to Tuner and Hole shot. The Viper should have longer legs to.

I have seen Piped vipers lose to stock F7s,I have seen Nytros beat stock F7s. Going by that I believe the Nytro will have a good shot,I just wanted to see what all you guys thought. Thanks for your replies!

DON'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR! GRASS DRAGS ON EASTER ARE FUN. THEN YOU'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE HIM CRAP ABOUT ALL SUMMER. JM2C :-o

It's simple really.

Agree that he will beat you, race him. And if you beat him, just say NOTHING!!! It will drive him bananas that you could care less.
p.s. Go hit a few jumps with him. See who lands better.
Spend 200 miles in one day on a rough trail with him, see who is ready for another 200 the next day.
I'm guessing you'll win all 3 battles.

Back