• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

plugs on phazer

The CR9EK does not have a solid terminal on the end, you would need to add the screw on terminal caps. The CR9EKB has the solid terminals originally.

Elevator Ryder said:
what is the difference between cr9ek and cr9ekb i was told they will both work. I hate to put in the wrong plug. Thanks

ekb is dual electrode, e is single. im running single and they feel better then the daul electrodes.

plus what he said^^^^^^^

ya need to screw on a terminal

I know this probably sounds stupid but what are terminal caps? Can I use the terminal caps off the old plugs? Sorry if this sounds stupid but i believe I fouled my plugs and I cant get the proper plugs for at least a week. I just want to ride my sled tonight! :die

There is always the YFZ plug you could use and much more common.It only has one electrode though.CR9ES.Do a search for YFZ 450 plug though to be sure of that number.Other option is to spray them clean as possible with carb cleaner and then use a blow torch to burn more off.Before trying to start it I would put fresh gas in.Lot of fouled plugs due to stale,old gas.

Back