• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

POST A PIC OF YOUR NYTRO!

08 mtx mcx 240hp timbersled skid

Attachments

• nytro.jpg
    nytro.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 123
  • nytro.jpg
    nytro.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 116

John they dont fit well around the gas tank area. Not OEM fit and finish for sure. To bad because I love the looks other then that.

bottlerocket said:
John they dont fit well around the gas tank area. Not OEM fit and finish for sure. To bad because I love the looks other then that.

thats too bad i kinda had my heart set on one...oh well im sure i can find something else. Thanks for the info!!!

here is my 08 fx, mods include- fox evo shocks, c@a skis,skinz seat,hauck exhaust,ad boivin expert susp. 1.5 camoplast track,oft relocator, rsi bars,grips and heaters, rox riser, roest vent kit, xxxmodrods vent kit and the latest parts to be installed are the k@n filters and the zbros racing front end kit.

Attachments

• 528.JPG
    528.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 529.JPG
    529.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 146
  • 530.JPG
    530.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 531.JPG
    531.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 151
swe_mike said:
This how we roll in sweden Mcx turbo 174"[/quot

IWas having trouble seening your sled as I only wanted to look left!!!!Very nice!!!!!!!!! pic on right looks ok too.

Back