• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Post pics of your sled trailer and what you pull it with

Just picked up this new ford to get me North
20171203_104154.jpg

3ca44ae591cf7db5c781b4f395d030b0.jpg

e97f4aecb600c4cb297a2bb5819aa467.jpg
8709909711eb074aba79acadd64f5ef3.jpg

Ready to Roll north & a pic of my new washing wand to clean the underside when I return home!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the best way to #*$&@ up a new truck, drive a sled in and out of it all winter, :die
If a couple of scratches #*$&@ up a new truck, you bought a subpar truck.
It's a truck. Not a show vehicle. It's meant to be used like a truck.

46b5e6c92cc1f72f76b3c7a365482bb2.jpg

2015 Ram 1500 Sport and 2017 Ameripro 8.5X16. Just got the trailer Wednesday. It can snow anytime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No v nose?, that's gonna pull like brick wall behind that 1500

No v nose?, that's gonna pull like brick wall behind that 1500

It has a 2 ft V, not like the typical 5 ft.

I think it pulls really well, the Hemi has plenty of power and I ordered the truck with 3.92 gears and air ride so that helps too. Gas mileage isnt spectacular but didn't expect it to be. For the 1-2 trips a year I get to go on it works good!

It has a 2 ft V, not like the typical 5 ft.

I think it pulls really well, the Hemi has plenty of power and I ordered the truck with 3.92 gears and air ride so that helps too. Gas mileage isnt spectacular but didn't expect it to be. For the 1-2 trips a year I get to go on it works good!
Ok, hard to tell on that pic.

I have a 2013 Neo 7x26 enclosed white and silver just like YZF1999 but an 13 F150 Ecoboost. These fully enclosed are the lazy mans way for sure. Drive in, set brake close door and DONE. All, sled gear etc. is clean when time to ride, dress standing out of wind next to sled in trailer. Drive in when done, lock the door and ramps and good to go. I will try to learn to put up pics. they are on my phone.
Not a good idea to use your parking brake long term. You will start to loose pressure in your brake system due to blowing seals.

Not a good idea to use your parking brake long term. You will start to loose pressure in your brake system due to blowing seals.

Agreed I don’t leave either the a Viper hydraulic or the mechanical brakes of the Vectors/ Venture on long term, just to help tie downs when traveling .

Back