• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Post pics of your sled trailer and what you pull it with

My boys Frick and Frack using their Hi-Powered 2-Stroke Binoculars just sent me this pic of MrSleds new rig for next season to haul his new SideWinder SRX......

Binoculars.jpg

MrSledsRig.JPG

good looking trailer and truck. around here those titans are nuts in price.

hope dealer comes through on the deal as my new 2019 tundra was supposed to be in this week. starting to get irritated as i sold old truck 2 weeks ago and it sucks not to have a truck. almost rdy to sic care_bear on them as she is more pissed than i am.

good looking trailer and truck. around here those titans are nuts in price.

hope dealer comes through on the deal as my new 2019 tundra was supposed to be in this week. starting to get irritated as i sold old truck 2 weeks ago and it sucks not to have a truck. almost rdy to sic care_bear on them as she is more pissed than i am.
I bought the 2018 Titan XD last October. Got $13k off.
So far it's been my favorite truck ever. I've had MANY GM trucks. Just wanted something different. And 400 hp and a towing rating of over 12k pounds interested me more. And I love that the XD comes in a 6.5' box.
Awesome warranty sealed it.

well dealer torpedoed the toyota last thursday. i think they where trying to force me to get a 2020 as i even modified my colour choice and found the truck for them on monday last week that i would accept. on thursday i called them and said i need to know by end of day if they where getting the truck. they did not get back to me until friday noon, so i told them to keep the truck and give me back my deposit. went and bought a 2019 f150 xlt extended cab 8' box 4x4 with 3.73 gears and the 5.0l engine. pick it up tomorrow after 1pm. got my 10000 lb tow rating and the price was about the same (within $1000 with options).

the local nissan dealer was $13000.00 more for the truck you have without my trade witch was stupid low.

picked it up today and it already is better on gas than my old one just driving it to work. get some pics later.

Congrats on the new ride! That 5.0l is a great bulletproof engine.

My new tow vehicle, I call it Yamaha Blue, Ford calls it Velocity Blue, Love how this 2.7 EcoBoost pulls like a beast at 80 mph getting 9.1 MPG
New F150.jpg

I've wanted to post to this thread for five years now but only today did I remember. That is the 2009 1.6l Matrix that punches far above its weight. The trailer was handcrafted from choice #2 & Better SPF. In the background is the '99 Tacoma which has 35 less HP than the 2020 VK Pro that is headed to town for its first service. In the background is the yet to be sided shop sporting a look that has grown on me over the years. I call it wood chip camo.
The joke will be on me if we don't get home safely tomorrow.
20200119_162654.jpg
20200119_162721.jpg

Back