• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

PowerMadd Riser on a 2005 RX1....anyone done it?

SIMMER

TY 4 Stroke Master
Hey guys,

I don't want to fiddle with my cables but I would like to get some extra height. What's the maximum height I can go without having to extend my cables?

Should I go with the Pivot Riser Block or the Straight Riser Block?

Thanks in advance. :Rockon:

I put a 2" PowerMadd on my '03 (non pivot). I'd say 2" is the max as my cables have very little slack remaining. I also had to remove a few cables from their normal routing under the handle bar (where they ride inside the cable bracket attached to the handlebar mounting bolts). I didn't feel I needed the pivot as the pivot allotted by the stock bars was sufficient for me.

Jon

I put the non pivot on mine, no problems except when turing very hard right. The throttle cable pulls the throttle and the TORS kicks in. I will be extending the cable.
All of the wiring is fine with a little re routing.

I have the Rox 2" Pivot with no issues. I like it much better than the non pivot riser I had on first.

I was looking at that also.
My thought was the riser with the left hand throttle. The splitter would give the cable extentions. ??

I have a stock '03 mtn cable if anybody is interested. It won't do me much good with these.

Jim

Attachments

• RX-1 pics 081.jpg
    RX-1 pics 081.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 126

Back