• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Primary clutch spring

I've been running the blu/brn/blu all winter with good luck and much better than stock. Engages 2650, great fuel mileage and holds rpm on top. Excellent trail spring, but jury is still decoding if it' a drag race winner???
stock weight or dalton?

I've been running the blu/brn/blu all winter with good luck and much better than stock. Engages 2650, great fuel mileage and holds rpm on top. Excellent trail spring, but jury is still decoding if it' a drag race winner???
what spring are you running in the secondary with it ?

Stock primary spring with glide washers, super tuners. Stock secondary spring at 3/3 , TPI 33/35 helix , 270 hurricane High elevation 16.5 psi, no blown belts so far with deep snow , steep pulls. 60mm offset

I wouldnt of thought the engagement would of been that much lower. My stocker engages right at 2950 to 3000

I wouldnt of thought the engagement would of been that much lower. My stocker engages right at 2950 to 3000

Yup, 2650 and no bog either...it is smooth and subtle, yet still hauls the mail!! I ride my 2yr old around the house on Max Pump 17 with this setup. Works great....but there maybe better drag race setups.

Whats your take on the yamaha blue brown blue. Engagement is closer to the sidewinder stock spring but just slightly higher finish than with the blue white blue.
I think the blue brown blue would work very well also.
With the blue white blue primary spring I ran the secondary clutch with stock spring and helix

I think the blue brown blue would work very well also.
With the blue white blue primary spring I ran the secondary clutch with stock spring and helix
What is the engagement RPM with the blue-white-blue primary spring?

Back