• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

That 70 grams sounds right. I have been running HH for 10 years. And one gram in a HH is a lot of weight. More then guys think. On a straight 45 helix I pulled 68 grams and a straight 38 it pulls 69 grams. TD max 17 with 2.5 turbo force. And with above post running 70 on a 35 helix I would say is spot on. This is why I say 1 gram is a lot on these weights. The above weight on helixes puts it right in the 8900-9000 range up top. I also like to add that helix angles and total weight is not nearly much of a swing with HH WEIGHTS. Also the 3 roller secondary is more forgiving on helix angle increases pertaining to weight. .

I have a TD PowerTrail tune w/ CAI & 3" Super Quiet muffler. I am running a 12 Vector primary, TP Heavy Hitter weights, TP Orange primary spring, TP 14.8mm primary rollers, TP Orange secondary spring, Dalton 33/35 helix, and TP secondary rollers. I am right at 8900-9100 depending on conditions with the Heavy Hitter weights set to 76.3 grams (the Vector clutch requires heavier weights).

0115221750.jpg

I have a TD PowerTrail tune w/ CAI & 3" Super Quiet muffler. I am running a 12 Vector primary, TP Heavy Hitter weights, TP Orange primary spring, TP 14.8mm primary rollers, TP Orange secondary spring, Dalton 33/35 helix, and TP secondary rollers. I am right at 8900-9100 depending on conditions with the Heavy Hitter weights set to 76.3 grams (the Vector clutch requires heavier weights).

View attachment 166377

Which belt with this setup?

View attachment 166377

That muffler aint hurting ya either lol, I have the 3” viney fab which is very similiar and I find it rips. Pulls more rpm for sure but I feel like it broadens the powerband alot.

That muffler aint hurting ya either lol, I have the 3” viney fab which is very similiar and I find it rips. Pulls more rpm for sure but I feel like it broadens the powerband alot.
I really like it. I was a bit concerned it would be too loud when I bought it but that is not the case. It is great... even for long days of trail riding.

I really like it. I was a bit concerned it would be too loud when I bought it but that is not the case. It is great... even for long days of trail riding.
Ya I find it quiet when your moving along pretty good and has an awesome tone at full pin but I wish it was a hair quieter at low speed low rpm…..like driving by a game warden for example lol. Went by one a few weeks ago and luckily he was busy with someone else but my wife says his head spun 180 degrees watching me drive by. If he wouldnt of been busy im sure he would of stopped me. I do allow a little money in my budget for exhaust violations but prefer to save it for gas lol

View attachment 166377
What is a 12 Vector? Pictures?

Oh crap……lol. I’m thinking another new clutch maker!!! DUH!!!

135mph 21/41 gearing. ?
Do you have a BRP cluster on your sled?:eek:

I am running 41-37 on my sled. Best top speed 191km/h gps, speedo 199km/h. (Out off gear). Ecu stock, stock track 96studs
Byam, where did you get the 41-37 helix?
I'm wanting to try a different helix this year.
BTW, I know this is an old thread, but I've GPS'd 126 mph on tuned SRX with stock gearing.

Back