• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Putting new Track on Nytro

fxnytroxtx said:
Do they have a 1,5 intence track for 144 xtx?

Like Viper Dave said the 1.5 crossover is a great track and if you look around you can get deals...I got mine for under $350 shipped to the great white north.

upei93 said:
fxnytroxtx said:

Like Viper Dave said the 1.5 crossover is a great track and if you look around you can get deals...I got mine for under $350 shipped to the great white north.
I have a crossover right now and I kinda don't like it spins way to much on hard pack with boost (and on my friend's na sled). The reason I want intense is because my brother had it on his shorty and it hooked up a lot better in every condition. What would be the next closest to intense?

I am a bit confused.

I thought the 1.5 x 144 track available from the Yamaha accessory catalog was the camoplast intense?

I'll try to get a picture of the track I used this past winter.

OTM

Off Trail Mike said:
I am a bit confused.

I thought the 1.5 x 144 track available from the Yamaha accessory catalog was the camoplast intense?

I'll try to get a picture of the track I used this past winter.

OTM
that'd be nice.

fxnytroxtx said:
upei93 said:
fxnytroxtx said:

I have a crossover right now and I kinda don't like it spins way to much on hard pack with boost (and on my friend's na sled). The reason I want intense is because my brother had it on his shorty and it hooked up a lot better in every condition. What would be the next closest to intense?

It's funny you say that because our dealer installed one on an apex XTX and the owner had the same problem with hook up and got them to take it back, said it was like the lugs were folding over...my buddy and I both run the crossover and ours hook like crazy...I wonder if there are different crossovers...did you get yours from a Yamaha dealer?

upei93 said:
fxnytroxtx said:
upei93 said:
fxnytroxtx said:

It's funny you say that because our dealer installed one on an apex XTX and the owner had the same problem with hook up and got them to take it back, said it was like the lugs were folding over...my buddy and I both run the crossover and ours hook like crazy...I wonder if there are different crossovers...did you get yours from a Yamaha dealer?
tracks USA

Viper_Dave said:
I've got 4 seasons and 6000+ miles on a USED 1.5 Crossover. It was run on a supercharged sled before I got it. Ran it 2 yrs. on my Attak and now 2 on my Apex XTX. Still looks and hooks just like it did when I bought. it. I would reccomend it to anyone looking for a durable trail/offtrail track.

So from what I read here you have no problem with hook up on your crossover...I wonder if there was just a bad run of tracks because as I said before mine hooks up just fine on trail and off trail I can now carry my skis and don't get hit in the face from ski spray. Only problem I had was a bit of rachiting because I didn't get new drivers and the track loosened up...even scared myself a few times with the launch I got off jumps while playing.

What is the 2008 Yamaha Nytro FX track Specs? cant seem to find it as sad as that sounds lol

Back