• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

question for guys with mx style helmets

raginyamaha

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 xtx
Im trying out the mx helmet for the first time this year and got a set of tinted spy goggels, do you guys run clear goggels at nite or not?

Im using the 509 sinisters and a Klim F4 helmet. The goggles came with a yellow tinted lense which i find is great in the day but not really good at night , so i ordered a clear lense for night rides.

cool i was jus wondering if i should get a set w yellow tint but i think ill just stick with getting a clear set. thanks

i have a bunch of different combos that i use

i just got a 509 helmet and the sinister goggles

came with a chrome finish \ yellow tint and I also ordered a set of clear lenses with it too

havent used my helmet ,goggles, or my new sled yet......come on snow..

Bought a set of Scott's last year, light sensitive lens. Changes with the amount of light atomaticly.

509 goggles with amber tint night and day. I also have a pair with blue tint which is best for cloudy days and they work at night too.

bottlerocket said:
apexer said:
Bought a set of Scott's last year, light sensitive lens. Changes with the amount of light atomaticly.
how well do they work for you?
They work really well. I have had a set for 3 years now with no issues at all. I liked so much I got a pair for my wife this year because she wanted to go with the klim f4

Back