• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Quiet Collar

Okay so I bought this kit directly from the guy you say on eBay his kit come with a tap part tap instructions The only thing he changed out was the grease maybe you ought to order one before you start this wrong info here All he claim to do was change the grease out to Turbo Dynamics grease which is different. He has never claimed that he made the part All he did is change out the grease to what he claims is a better Greece maybe you guys should order the kit before you start bashing him
Problem I have is he claims his kit comes with "ceramic" grease. There is NO ceramic that will work in grease, or is the base of any grease. Ceramic is harder than ANY steel in this application. So, if he is truthful, and his kit comes with "magic" ceramic grease, that grease will wear, gall, score, the splines. I don't want a grease that does that!

I have AK's kit. Message me for the before and after couldn't get the videos to attach

Okay so I bought this kit directly from the guy you say on eBay his kit come with a tap part tap instructions The only thing he changed out was the grease maybe you ought to order one before you start this wrong info here All he claim to do was change the grease out to Turbo Dynamics grease which is different. He has never claimed that he made the part All he did is change out the grease to what he claims is a better Greece maybe you guys should order the kit before you start bashing him
I agree! I have his kit.. with same paperwork!

Back