• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Quiet Collar

It all stemmed from his eBay ad, and still the ad is mis leading with no mention of the true manufacturer and the picture of the instructions the heading TAPP is removed or wasn’t on that copy he is displaying. Probably best to let Dave Forsyth handle this is he feels it’s an infringement on his product and patents.

Stop now. That’s taking it way to far. I feel that’s my fault. This traffic and civil discussion traffic is what helps the site.
It's mother nature's fault Tom. None of this would happen if we had snow to make everyone much happier.

It's mother nature's fault Tom. None of this would happen if we had snow to make everyone much happier.
I think your right!!

It all stemmed from his eBay ad, and still the ad is mis leading with no mention of the true manufacturer and the picture of the instructions the heading TAPP is removed or wasn’t on that copy he is displaying. Probably best to let Dave Forsyth handle this is he feels it’s an infringement on his product and patents.
Why is there no mention on Turbo Dynamics sites that it’s a TAPP product? Wondering for a friend. Lol

Lol.

Not sure , but it is named correctly and the instructions do say TAPP in big letters on them , Ive installed a few and order from TD who are a TAPP dealer. At the end of the day who really gives a #*$&@ , a lot worse going on out there

I believe I'm going to not be a member of the TY form anymore Good luck guys
Why? That makes no sense. Because you don't agree with a few of the members here? If that was the case for everybody, there wouldn't be ANY kinds of forums where differences of opinions could be discussed, only cults.
Take a few breaths and let it roll off your back...

Okay so I bought this kit directly from the guy you say on eBay his kit come with a tap part tap instructions The only thing he changed out was the grease maybe you ought to order one before you start this wrong info here All he claim to do was change the grease out to Turbo Dynamics grease which is different. He has never claimed that he made the part All he did is change out the grease to what he claims is a better Greece maybe you guys should order the kit before you start bashing him
So why did he change the name? And he's upcharging by 62% for a tablespoon of grease. If he was a Stand up guy he would give credit to TAPP!

Okay, so here's the best part.
Dave Forsyth: posts his position in regards to Tapp knockout kit.
Defendant: let's go a long winded post to defend his position. And the final words at the end. "Hey, Dave. Can you please call me, I need to get a clutch from you for my 850r. Lol....

Last edited:
Why you care less who buys what from where from who All I'm telling you guys is that I bought it from him and the directions was from tap and the part was from tap facts are facts eat all the popcorn you want Merry Christmas I have nothing more to say about this matter of fact I believe I'm going to not be a member of the TY form anymore Good luck guys
Become a VIP member and that allows you to get digital shop manuals at no extra cost.
Also you get some pretty cool swag!
And wait thats not all! You get the enjoyment of talking with fellow sled heads about all things!

OK let's get this straight you go to tap and order the part it is $49+shipping it will be $70 to your house the grease he is using is $125 for 8oz and is supposed to be better grease according to the manufacturer so he is not selling it for 62% more. You are sitting here bashing people about his stuff he is selling and you don't know what you are talking about. ( THAT'S WHY PEOPLE LEAVE THIS FORM BEECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ) I AM DONE HEAR ON THIS POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's Xmas. Let's all be friends.

Last edited:

Back