• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Quiet Collar

jaydaniels

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder RTX
Has anyone tried one of these or heard any feedback? Tempted to give it a try. Not sure exactly how it works.

It’s called a knock out kit made by TAPP. This guy is just renaming them slightly and reselling , in the picture on eBay it also looks to be I nstalled incorrectly as it’s past flush with the stub shaft

Last edited:
It’s called a knock out kit made by TAPP. This guy is just renaming them slightly and reselling in the picture on eBay it also looks to installed incorrectly as it’s past flush with the stub shaft
Right, and if it's installed too far the 0-ring could be past the splines negating the sealing.

Whether you buy it from Tapp, TD, or Anthony Kolenko on ebay, it is all the same thing, there is an entire thread here dedicated to it. Search for Knockout Kit

Whether you buy it from Tapp, TD, or Anthony Kolenko on ebay, it is all the same thing, there is an entire thread here dedicated to it. Search for Knockout Kit
Thats why i copied the link above. Cheers

Anthony's kit says it uses ceramic grease

Thats why i copied the link above. Cheers

Anthony's kit says it uses ceramic grease
Anthony is using a very expensive synthetic Grease. $100 a tube. I've watched his vids. I'm hopeful the product helps with longevity. Idk...

He is providing different grease and charging more. I put it in last night and 90% of the noise is gone. The question everyone has is if it’ll last. It’s easy enough to re-grease if it doesn’t.

"ceramic" grease.. yes.. I have a ceramic bridge to sell.
Well.... I applaud his effort in doing something different. I do know the grease he speaks of. I know for a fact he's not lying. I just can't speak on behalf of its ability to sustain any better than a $20 tube.
We are all going to change it at one time. Some will have to do it more than others.

Some people have no tact. This dude Kolenko is one of them, copying other peoples designs and trying to profit from them... F'n Douchbags! Thats all he and the other copycats are.

I wouldn't buy ANYTHING he or any other copycat sells, I have no time for these type of people profiting off other peoples designs. Even copied the instructions! Didn't get it right though, He has the O-ring positioned in to far and not going to seal on the crankshaft properly.

Reminds me of PEFI copying the BOP shaft saver. Only problem is they put only a 25 Ft. Lb. tq on it and they dont work with that low of tq. Serves these people right that copy others designs and try and profit from them. Epic FAIL!

Last edited:
Think you are missing the point fella...

Couldn't agree more with you Mike!
Yep, right over my head. He called the guy an F'n douchebag for copying something that the guy didn't. and the guy doesn't claim it's anything other than.
Now if you're talking about the pefi issue. That I agree with. But that's completely off topic. So again what did I miss?

Back