• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Race Weekend at Lake Geneva, WI

SnowboundRX1

Veteran
Anyone going this weekend to the finals at Lake Geneva? Just wondering if anyone was going to see the '07's and watch some racing.

Yep, Head'n up in the morning to see everything!!!

Drink a little too!!!

8 of us going, so probably won't make it to the track til Sunday because of too many bars in town!!!

:drink:

BR

i saw this on hcs might get a few more of you yamaha guys interested.
barry
I was there today, there is plenty of snow. I heard that Yamaha is going to race on Sunday. Trevor John, and Yugi are going to race in the Pro Open

Will be there tomorrow (sunday) as well), should run in to you some where Rich. Will have my black/blue TY hat on with black/silver leather Yamaha jacket. kviper

My bud called me from the race to rub it in. He was 15th in line to test the new Phazer. Have not heard how that went or about the race yet. PK

Yugi looked like he had never rode a sled before!!!

What a bad bad look for Yamaha!!!

Why bring him here if he can not make you look good!!!

He sucked bad!!!!!!!

TJ was not much better over the day!!!

If Yamaha gets in Sno-X racing & don't get real drivers with real sleds with real chances to win, then why bother??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE LOOKED BAD!!!

BR

COLDONE said:
Yugi looked like he had never rode a sled before!!!

What a bad bad look for Yamaha!!!

Why bring him here if he can not make you look good!!!

He sucked bad!!!!!!!

TJ was not much better over the day!!!

If Yamaha gets in Sno-X racing & don't get real drivers with real sleds with real chances to win, then why bother??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE LOOKED BAD!!!

BR

WELL SAID, I think all of us TY Guys could ride better then, the performance I saw out there. At least everyone I was around loved the sound.

I agree, the sound was great but the Yamaha riders looked like they had never seen a bump before. I guess all of the tracks that they practice on are flat.

So what's some detail - no suspensions - bogging -- lugging - no snap what - sound flat???

Thanks

As far as the details go, I wasn't close enough to see the suspensions, and there didn't seem to be any bogging or whatever, The sound was just a loud crisp 4 stroke that pretty much echoed on the track, The riders were just in slow motion most of the times but it was handling all the whoops and jumps just fine. IMO it looked like the riders were scared of the track, Maybe they were just testing things out.... It's just snocross, I didn't go for the races, just wanted to see the other brands new stuff

Back