• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Radiator relocate?

So... After overheating the sled to 228 degrees, I pulled the sled Into a parking lot and removed the headlight and put it into my backpack and continued riding and never saw the overheat light come on again.. so I'm gunna buy a small LED light bar and install it in its place to allow more air flow.
The heat exchanger was freezing up to fast for the radiator to compensate.
I was riding in Quebec and it was -18 C

So... After overheating the sled to 228 degrees, I pulled the sled Into a parking lot and removed the headlight and put it into my backpack and continued riding and never saw the overheat light come on again.. so I'm gunna buy a small LED light bar and install it in its place to allow more air flow.

Maybe just add a vent below the headlight.

Attachments

• 26F392DF-D795-45BB-B26E-6452E97884D6.jpeg
    26F392DF-D795-45BB-B26E-6452E97884D6.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 38

Back