• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Read vs Unread posts

herndonp

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Yamaha Nytro XTX
In the old version after I read a post it would show greyed out so I knew the ones that I had read. Is there anyway to make that happen in this new version.

Thanks

Pete

When you click on "New Posts" It only shows you post that you have not read yet.

I , for the life of me, cannot find the "mark all posts read" feature that was apart of the old site, is that feature gone now or am I just not seeing it on the site?

top left (mark forums read) under home

thanks, I overlooked that one, but, I am talking about in each forum thread where I go into say nytro mountian forum and what I used to be able to do on the old site, is read what I wanted to then mark the rest as read, instead of marking the whole forum as read. see I only go into a few different threads and dont really look at the rest of them.

When you click on "mark forums read" you will be prompted to pick either the forum you are currently looking at or all forums.
yea right after my post i tried it out for the first time and realized my stupidity. sorry, and thanks again

Back