• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear Idler wheels loose ?

LOL !!!!!!!!

I was going to tell you that you had installed it backwards but you figured it out first.

Cover is not needed.

Stockers do not have them.

I think you may have got wheels for the 2011 which has a bigger axle....thus a bigger bearing. If the bearing does not fit the axle tight, it is not correct. Someone can verify that part # for you. The reason that they look different is that you put the one in the lower photo in backwards.

This is correct. When I was searching I saw this thread and it led me in the wrong direction. What I found out is this...

sma-8hf38-20-bk uses bearing 6005 which has an inner diameter 25mm. Too large for the 2007 Apex.

sma-8hf38-02-bk uses bearing 6004 which has an inner diameter of 20mm which is the correct diameter for the shaft on my 2007 Apex Attak.

Hope this helps future people looking for this info.

This is correct. When I was searching I saw this thread and it led me in the wrong direction. What I found out is this...

sma-8hf38-20-bk uses bearing 6005 which has an inner diameter 25mm. Too large for the 2007 Apex.

sma-8hf38-02-bk uses bearing 6004 which has an inner diameter of 20mm which is the correct diameter for the shaft on my 2007 Apex Attak.

Hope this helps future people looking for this info.

There seems to be confusion about part numbers. Today when I search the part numbers, both show up with 25mm and 20mm bearings.

sma-8hf38-20-bk shows mostly 20mm bearings.

It's weird.

Back