• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

REAR SUSPENSION PIVOT ARM-03 RX-1

MIDWAY

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha Viper LTX SE with Push Turbo
I just broke the suspension piece that connects to the shock and front of the skid. It looks kind of like a "W" and has the front rubber straps on it. Is this common and seeing that mine is not repairable does anybody have a idea where I could get a reasonabally priced one? Thanks Guys

03 RX-1

I have one that I bought from maxx performance that they reinforced and marketed as break resistant. If you still need one PM me . Its just sitting in my gararge as I have switched to a M-10

Send a PM to LANEO on here.....he parts out sleds and I've bought several pieces from him in the past.

I'm curious......how could it be broken so bad as to not be "fixable"? I broke mine 2 yrs. ago (almost 3 bills as a rider) and had a friend who is a welder weld and gusset it and it's still fine.

It broke in like four or five spot and is even twisted. My buddy is a good weilder and he didn't want anything to do with it.

Back